Southland’s drivers enjoy great pay and benefits coupled with the understanding that the reason you drive is for your family. We understand that time off the road is just as important as the time you spend on the road. Coming from a 4th generation family of truckers, we understand your wants and needs.
Average Weekly Solo Miles
% of Driver’s Home Weekly
Average Yearly Driver Pay
Class A Driver
Owner Operator Partnerships
Our Commitment to the Driver Experience
- Late model Freightliner, Kenworth and Volvo tractors, 2017 or newer.
- Convenient and easy paperwork scanning technology.
- Our in-house diesel shop works to keep your truck on the road.
- Infiniti Safety Training, no need for in person safety meetings
- EZ Pass equipped equipment.
- Automatic Transmissions
- Affordable BCBS Medical Insurance for Driver and Children
- Dental, Vision, Hearing and Prescription Insurance for Driver and Family
- Critical illness/accident insurance
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- 401K Savings Program with company match
- Base CPM pay depends on the operating area you sign up to run.
- Quarterly Mileage Bonus
- Incentive Based Monthly Bonus Program
- Monthly Safety Bonus Program
- Driver Referral Bonus of $1,000 per hired driver.
- Per Diem Option
- Layover & Deadhead Pay
What drivers are saying about Southland
“I chose to work for Southland because of it’s reputation of taking care of their drivers. I knew several people who worked here, and Southland always has their driver’s backs. We are treated like family. Great pay and I’m home every week.” –
Oscar Roman, – Ararat, VA